Day 31: Vanilla and Chocolate



ONE HUNDRED TWENTY DAYS IN 120 WORDS
Readings for EFL Students

VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE
Grammar Point: Imperatives

My favorite dessert has only vanilla cookies and chocolate pudding. The first time I tried it─made by my best friend’s sister in Chosica, Lima─was 22 years ago. I have made it many times for my friends. It is really easy. First, place a layer of vanilla cookies on the base. Then, spread chocolate pudding on it. Repeat until you have 5 layers of cookies. Top the last layer of cookies with chocolate pudding and decorate it. Finally, put it in the refrigerator. Make it in a rectangular glass baking dish or in individual dessert glasses. Actually, I used disposable dishes last time! What really matters is with whom you are having it and why. Today, I want to thank God for letting me make this dessert for others.




Comments