Day 24: Some I will Never Forget


ONE HUNDRED TWENTY DAYS IN 120 WORDS
Readings for EFL Students

SOME I WILL NEVER FORGET
Grammar Point: Simple Present vs. Present Continuous

I will never forget the couples I have met here. One of them─out of many─is very hospitable. They always open their hands to help others and entertain friends in their house. They always give you the best they have. They are working abroad at the moment and will be back soon. There is another couple that is special, too. He is 82; she is 92. She is sick now; he is not strong anymore. However, he is loyally taking care of her with self-sacrificing love now that she is infirm and very fragile. There are times when he feels sad and about to give up. However, he is doing the best he can. Today, I want to thank God for the good example these couples are setting for me.

READ MORE HERE.

Comments

Heather W said…
Great bloog post