Day 5: Mr. Rengifo


ONE HUNDRED TWENTY DAYS IN 120 WORDS
Readings for EFL Students

MR. RENGIFO
Grammar Point: Present Perfect

Daniel is my friend. Apart from being an English teacher─I guess his students call him Mr. Rengifo─he does volunteer work. I am very happy today because it is a very special day for him. Because of the hard work he has been doing for years, he now meets the qualifications needed to get more responsibilities as a volunteer and will be one of those taking the lead in an English-speaking community that assists foreigners in Lima. His activity includes visiting foreigners in prisons. As a volunteer, he has always wanted to do more for people. Tonight, he has just accomplished one of his goals. That is no surprise since he has always shown humility and a willing spirit. Today, I want to thank God for my friend Daniel.


Comments