WRITING: Healthy Habits

LEVEL: 30 - 60

Healthy Habits

   I have some healthy habits. For example, I sleep for eight hours every night to have a lot of energy the next day. Also, I drink a lot of water- eight glasses of water a day. I do not drink any soda. It is not healthy because it has too much sugar. Smoking is not good for you, either; so I do not smoke. About food, I do not eat junk food. I eat fruit and vegetables. The only problem is that I do not exercise. I do not have time to play any sports or go to the gym. I think I can change this bad habit.


¿Qué se puede comentar de este párrafo?

Tiene buenos ejemplos del presente simple en forma afirmativa.
  • I have some healthy habits. / Yo tengo algunos hábitos saludables.
  • For example, I sleep for eight hours every night to have a lot of energy the next day. / Por ejemplo, yo duermo por ocho horas todas las noches para tener bastante energía al día siguiente.
  • Also, I drink a lot of water- eight glasses of water a day. / Además, yo tomo bastante agua; ocho vasos de agua al día.
  • It has too much sugar. / Tiene mucha azúcar.
  • I eat fruit and vegetables. / Yo como frutas y verduras.
  • I think I can change this bad habit. / Yo creo que puedo cambiar este hábito malo.

Tiene buenos ejemplos del presente simple en forma negativa.
  • I do not drink any soda. / Yo no tomo nada de gaseosa.
  • It is not healthy because it has too much sugar. / No es saludable porque tiene mucha azúcar.
  • Smoking is not good for you, either, so I do not smoke. / Fumar tampoco es bueno para uno. Por ello, yo no fumo.
  • About food, I do not eat junk food. / Sobre comidas, yo no como comida chatarra.
  • The only problem is that I do not exercise. / El único problema es que yo no hago ejercicios.
  • I do not have time to play any sports or go to the gym. / Yo no tengo tiempo para practicar ningún deporte o ir al gimnasio.

Las siguientes preguntas te pueden ayudar a juntar ideas antes de escribir un párrafo sobre tus hábitos:



Estos enlaces te ayudarán a practicar más:


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for info!! teacher!!

from: Felipe.
Anonymous said…
very gud
Anonymous said…
payasos que yo buscaba una puta redaccion para los deberes haber si aprendemos hijos de puta.