QUESTION FORMULATION: Personalities

LEVEL: 180 - 210

¿Puedes contestar las preguntas usando el vocabulario sugerido?




EL SIGUIENTE PÁRRAFO HA SIDO DONADO POR MARÍA PÍA ÁLVAREZ.

I met Carmen six years ago at Icpna.  We are good friends because we are kind of similar in several ways.  We are both teachers, we are both married and have a child. Our personalities are also similar.  We both are talkative and a little bit loud! When we talk on the phone, we can talk and laugh for hours.  It's very therapeutic.  We are also very creative.  She loves to bake and she can decorate cakes and cookies beautifully.  I like to decorate my house. I can spend hours surfing the Net for new decorating ideas.  We are also somewhat impulsive; we say what we think.  Sometimes people don't like that but I think it's a quality because, personally, I like people to tell me what they really think.  That doesn't mean that we are impolite but if you want our opinion, we can give it to you. Carmen is also very generous, she shares her teaching material with others...there is not a selfish bone in her body. For these reasons, Carmen is my BFF (best friend forever).  

Comments