QUESTION FORMULATION: Nationalities, Cities, Capitals, and Places

LEVEL: 0 - 30


ESTA PÁGINA ESTÁ EN DESARROLLO. GRACIAS.
  • Where are you from? I’m from Peru. Peru is a beautiful country.
  • Where are you from? I’m Peruvian. Peru is a beautiful country.
  • Really? Where exactly? I’m from Lima. Lima is a big city.
  • Really? Which city? I’m from Lima .
  • Really? Whereabouts in Peru? I’m from Lima .
  • Really? Which city are you from? I’m from Lima.
  • What’s the capital of Peru? The capital of Peru is Lima.
  • Where is your mother from? She’s from Peru.
  • Which city is she from? She’s from Arequipa.
  • Where is your favorite actor from? My favorite actor is from the U.S.
  • Which city is he from? He’s from Los Angeles.
  • Where’s Shakira from? She’s from Colombia.
  • Where are your parents from? My parents are from Piura.
  • Where are your parents from? They’re from Piura.

  • Where do you live? I live in Chorrillos.
  • What’s Chorrillos like? It’s big and interesting. It’s not crowded.
  • What do you like about Chorrillos? I like its parks, streets, restaurants, shopping centers, stores, and beaches.
  • What’s your neighborhood? It’s “Los Cedros.”
  • Do you like your neighborhood? No, I don’t. My neighborhood is ugly, dirty, noisy, expensive, and crowded. There aren’t good stores and parks.
  • Do you like your neighborhood? Yes, I do. I like it a lot.
  • Why do you like your neighborhood? I like it because there are good stores and restaurants and there is a beautiful park, too.
  • What’s your favorite restaurant? My favorite restaurant is Rustica.
  • Where is your favorite restaurant? My favorite restaurant is in Surco.
  • What’s your favorite restaurant like? My favorite restaurant is modern and clean. It’s not crowded and dirty.

  • What’s your favorite supermarket? My favorite supermarket is Plaza Vea.
  • Where’s your favorite supermarket? My favorite supermarket is in Lince.
  • What’s your favorite supermarket like? My favorite supermarket is big and modern. It’s not noisy.
  • What’s your favorite movie theater? My favorite movie theater is “El Pacifico.”
  • Where’s your favorite movie theater? My favorite movie theater is in Miraflores.
  • What’s your favorite movie theater like? It’s very modern and inexpensive. It’s not dirty.
  • What’s your favorite park? My favorite park is Reducto Park.
  • Where’s Reducto Park? My favorite park is in Miraflores.
  • What’s Reducto Park like? Reducto Park is beautiful and quiet. It’s not dirty and crowded.
  • What’s your favorite beach? My favorite beach is Sombrillas.
  • Where’s Sombrillas? It’s in Chorrillos.
  • What’s Sombrillas like? It’s small but beautiful.
  • Are you from Peru? Yes, I am. I’m from Lima, Peru.
  • Are you from Peru? No, I’m not. I’m from the U.S.
  • Are you Peruvian? Yes, I am. I’m from Lima, Peru.
  • Are you Peruvian? No, I’m not. I’m from the U.S
  • Is Lima the capital of Peru? Yes, it is. The capital of Peru is Lima. Lima is a beautiful city.
  • Is your mother from Puno? Yes, she is. She’s from Puno. It’s a small city. I like it.
  • Is your mother from Puno? No, she’s not. She’s from Chachapoyas. It’s a small city. I like it.
  • Are your parents from Piura? Yes, they are. My parents are from Piura. I like Piura a lot.
  • Are your parents from Piura? No, they’re not. They’re from Chachapoyas. It’s a small city. I like it.
  • Are you in your classroom right now? Yes, I am. I’m in my classroom with my classmates.
  • Do you live in Surquillo? Yes, I do. I like it a lot. It’s interesting but noisy.
  • Do you live in Surquillo? No, I don’t. I live in Surco. I love it. It’s quiet and safe.
  • Is ICPNA in Surquillo? No, it’s not. It’s in Miraflores.
  • Is your favorite restaurant in Chorrillos? Yes, it is. My favorite restaurant is on Huaylas  avenue.
  • Is your favorite restaurant in Chorrillos? No, it’s not. My favorite restaurant is in Miraflores. It’s on Larco avenue.

Comments