QUESTION FORMULATION: Languages

LEVEL: 0 - 30


ESTA PÁGINA ESTÁ EN DESARROLLO. GRACIAS.

  • What languages do you speak? I speak Spanish.
  • What languages does Shakira speak? She speaks Spanish and English.
  • What languages does your mother speak? She speaks Spanish.
  • What languages do your parents speak? They speak Spanish.

  • Do you speak Spanish? Yes, I do. I speak Spanish. It’s my mother tongue.
  • Do you speak Italian? No, I don’t. I speak Spanish. It’s my mother tongue.
  • Does your mother speak Spanish? Yes, she does. She speaks Spanish. It’s her mother tongue.
  • Does your mother speak Chinese? No, she doesn’t. She speaks Spanish. It’s her mother tongue.
  • Does your father speak Spanish? Yes, he does. He speaks Spanish. It’s his mother tongue.
  • Does your father speak Chinese? No, he doesn’t. He speaks Spanish. It’s his mother tongue.
  • Do your parents speak Spanish? Yes, they do. They speak Spanish. It’s their mother tongue.
  • Do your parents speak French? No, they don’t. They speak Spanish. It’s their mother tongue.

Comments