READING QUIZ─STARTER: Giving Personal Information

Pide tu primera clase online gratis aquí

Lee el párrafo y toma el reading quiz. ¡Comparte esta publicación! ☺ No te olvides de ver tu puntaje al final del quiz.


GIVING PERSONAL INFORMATION

Hi. My name is Antonio. It's not Anthony. Please, call me Tony. My last name is Galimberti. It's spelled G-A-L-I-M-B-E-R-T-I. It's not Y at the end. It's I as in is. My phone number is 990319793. My email address is free.elt.resources@gmail.com. I am from Lima, Peru. I am a teacher, an English teacher. I live in Miraflores, but I am in New York now. I am on vacation. What about you?


Contáctame aquí

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh cool
Anonymous said…
hOLasí la verdad es que soy fan tuyo desde que naciste Antonio en verda estoy muy orgullose de k hayas abierto tu página wep de veras que sí saludos a tu mami besitos ��